The Parish of St Martin with St. Peter s
part of the Worcester South-East Team
and the Churchis situated on the
left-hand sideof the London Road (A44)
leaving Worcester, about ¾ mile
out of the city centre.
St Martin's Church is the imposing
building,in a landscaped setting on
the South Eastern corner of
London Road with Victoria Avenue.
This is the corner prior to the traffic light
junction with Wylds Lane -
having the Postal Code WR5 2ED.
To view a complete 360 degree panoramic
view of the parish and surrounding area
taken from the church bell tower - please
click on the image preview below:
To view the Parish Boundary visit 'A Church Near You' website as follows:
and click on "Find Us"
St Martin's Church, London Road should not be confused with another St Martin’s Church in the City centre – known as Old St Martin’s.
The postal address is Old Saint Martin's, The Cornmarket Worcester WR1 2DF.
It is a parish which stands firmly in the Catholic tradition of the Church of England. There has been a church on that site since the 11th century with the present building dating back to 8th October 1772.
More information can be found at the church website: www.stmartinscornmarket.org.uk/